READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE REMOVING CAP.
REFER TO OVEN MANUFACTURER'S INSTRUCTIONS. FOR USE ON COLD OVENS.
- WEAR RUBBER GLOVES AND PROTECT ARMS WHILE SPRAYING AND CLEANING. AVOID CONTACT WITH SKIN AND EYES AT ALL TIMES. IF SPLASHED, TO PREVENT BURNS, WASH IMMEDIATELY WITH PLENTY OF WATER FOR AT LEAST 20 MINUTES and seek medical advice.
- Switch off electricity or turn off pilot light. Adequately protect the floor under the oven and all surrounding external surfaces. For easy application, remove oven racks.
- Shake can well before and during use. Hold can upright at all times.
- Spray on internal surfaces including glass door from 20-30 cm. DO NOT SPRAY ONTO OVEN TRIM, PILOT LIGHT OR HEATING ELEMENT.
- Close oven door and allow to work for no more than 30 minutes.
- Wearing gloves, wipe thoroughly with a damp cloth or sponge, taking care to avoid contact with skin and eyes. Beware of splashes and drips. If splashed, wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 20 minutes and seek medical advice.
- Remember to ventilate oven before turning on electricity or relighting pilot light.
- Repeat process for stubborn stains and heavily soiled ovens if needed.
- Replace child-resistant cap after use.
For use on oven interiors only. For use on cold ovens only. Do not use on self-cleaning ovens, microwave ovens, hot ovens, exterior surfaces, chrome, aluminium, zinc, copper, plastic or polished/lacquered surfaces.
Do not use outdoors.
Contains Sodium Hydroxide. Extremely flammable. Causes severe burns. Irritating to respiratory system. Keep locked up and out of the reach of children. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. Do not breathe spray. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 20 minutes and seek medical advice. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of cold water for at least 20 minutes and seek medical advice. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection. In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible). Use only in well-ventilated areas. Caution: Use only as directed. Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on naked flame of any incandescent material.