Mr. Muscle® Mold & Mildew Cleaner

Mr. Muscle® Mold & Mildew Cleaner specializes in easily removing mold and mildew—those slimy black marks on tiles and other moist surfaces that are difficult to remove with ordinary cleaning products. The quick-action formula immediately attacks mold and mildew at the roots to kill them completely and remove stain build-up easily, so you can clean less and live more.

  • Kills 99.9% of germs
  • No need to scrub, just spray directly on surface
  • Easily removes water marks, soap scum & dirt
  • Disinfects and deodorizes
  • Use on glazed or sealed tiles around the home: bathroom, kitchen, walls, and floors
  • Also good on bathtubs, rubber/vinyl mats, shower doors, pails, sinks, stainless steel & other glazed surfaces
  • Available in 500ml and 500ml refill
  • mold-mildew-500
  • mold-mildew_refill-500

Directions

  1. Use trigger spray from regular bottle. Turn nozzle from «STOP» to || position.
  2. For horizontal surface application open the flap in front of the nozzle and use in mist position.
  3. For better results on vertical surfaces close the flap in front of the nozzle and use in foam position.
  4. For extra power on hard-to-remove marks, leave for 30 seconds before wiping away or repeat if needed.

Do not use together with any other cleaning agent.

Precautions and Safety

EYE IRRITANT. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Do not mix with acids or any other household products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Contains sodium hypochlorite (bleach), a strong oxidizer. FIRST AID - GIVE IMMEDIATELY: EYES: Rinse eyes with plenty of water. Remove any contact lens and continue to rinse eyes with water for 15 minutes. SKIN: Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting, get medical attention. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Not suitable for use in septic tank.